Which feature can an App Builder use to get an industry certification number for an account based on its NAICS field?
A) Workflow rules
C) External Services
D) Outbound Messages
How can an App Builder protect contact information from being seen by the marketing team when that contact is added to a campaign?
A) Set campaign member sharing settings
B) Remove the Contact field from page layouts
C) Create a cross-object formula on campaign with contact information filtered by profile
D) Add campaign member sharing rules
Which new piece of information is now included in flow and process error emails?
A) The step name that caused the error
B) The organization name where the error occured
C) The variable name that caused the error
D) The validation rule name where the error occured
A process fails with a “Too many SOQL calls” error. How can an App Builder troubleshoot the problem?
A) Add an email alert to the process that includes error information
B) Use the debug log and set workflow debugging to FINER
C) Add an update record action to save the error message on the record
D) Configure an ErrorHandler Apex class on the process
How can an App Builder associate a flow with a specific record for Lightning console?
A) Use the Guided Action List
B) Add the flow to the page layout
C) Use a Record Action record
D) Add the flow to the utility bar
How can an App Builder provide rich text data entry to Salesforce mobile users?
A) Create a flow and add that to the mobile layout
B) Install an AppExchange package
C) Add the rich text standard Lightning component to a record page in Lightning App Builder
D) Add the Rich Text field to the mobile layout
How can an App Builder organize reports for a global sales team so that each region sees reports specific to them?
A) Define report sharing settings
B) Disable enhanced folder sharing
C) Create report subfolders under the Sales Report folder
D) Use report scheduling
Which feature can an App Builder use to share a Lightning dashboard with users each morning?
A) Dashboard subscriptions
B) Reporting snapshots
C) Process builder email alerts
D) Process builder email alerts
- Create a flow with an sObject Collection Variable:
- Name: Compare Contacts vs Emps
- Type: Screen Flow
- Flow should compare the number of Contacts to the NumberOfEmployees field.
- If the values are the same, this message should display: “There are the same number of Contacts and Employees.”
- If the values are different, this message should display: “The number of Contacts and Employees are different.”
- Flow should include a fast lookup screen called Find Contacts.
- Flow should include an assignment element called Find Number of Contacts with the Variable, Operator, and Value fields selected.
- Flow should include a record lookup element called Find Number of Emps.
- Flow should include a decision element called Are numOfContacts and numOfEmps Equal?
- Flow should include screen elements called Equal and Not Equal.
- Activate the flow.
- Add a flow component named Compare Contacts vs Emps to the Account Record Page.
Not sure if this was the best solution, but I was able to pass the hands on challenge on my first try.
- I created a variable called varNCount to store the Number of Contacts
- My Fast Lookup called Find Contacts filters for AccountId does not equal GlobalConstant.EmptyString. I store this in an sObject Collection variable called socContacts
- The Find Number of Contacts Assignment operator has varNCount equals count socContacts
- The Record Lookup called Find Number of Emps filters Account Id does not equal GlobalConstant.EmptyString. I take the NumberOfEmployees field and store it in a sObject variable called numOfEmps
- Once the flow has been saved and activated, I created a Lightning Record Page on Account called Account Record Page
- I used the default layout
- Dragged the Flow component onto the canvas. The flow details pre-populated. Layout is One Column
- Saved the record page and assigned it as the default layout for my org