1. What new product offers searching, sorting, filtering, and tagging assets for improved storing, finding, managing, and creating content in the Marketing Cloud?
A) Campaign Canvas
B) Portfolio Studio
C) Content Builder
D) Email Gallery
2. A marketer wants to create a branded template using Content Builder. How can the marketer get started?
A) Create a template using a Basic, Business Specific, Empty, or Saved template.
B) Place content in a template and lock the content.
C) Designate a particular type of template to be placed in a content area.
D) Place images only in the banner content area.
3. When creating an email with dynamic Content Blocks using Content Builder, what feature is designed to track dynamic content performance over time?
A) Alias Tags
B) Impression Region Tracking
C) Click-through Reporting
D) Email Click-overlay
4. How does URL Expiration work in Email Studio?
A) Allows the person creating the email to set a link expiration and redirect
B) Allows expired links to be set at the job level so the countdown starts when the email is sent
C) Allows the link expiration to be between 30 days and 2 years (730 days)
D) Allows all users permissions to make changes to URL Expiration settings
5. What is a capability of Subscriber Preview in Email Studio?
A) Tests personalization for a given subscriber
B) Scans email and displays a list of potential spam triggers
C) Renders the email based on email client and specific mobile device
D) Provides a full view of all available information on the subscriber and their interactions with marketing
6. What is a capability of Test Send in Email Studio?
A) Will render default dynamic content and personalization when the email is sent
B) Allows up to seven email addresses to receive the test email
C) Guides sender through the necessary steps to send an email
D) Provides a summary to warn if the test send exceeds the threshold
7. What is a capability of using Send Flow?
A) Schedule an email send for a future date
B) Refresh a filtered audience
C) Create a new sender profile
D) Select an automation schedule for email sends
8. Where can a marketer go to download the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Mobile Application?
C) Google Play Store
9. What is an advantage of building and viewing SQL queries within Automation Studio’s Activities tab?
A) A historical log of errors for that activity over time
B) A list of all automations that use a query
C) A graphical execution plan for complex queries
D) A customizable interface with autocomplete
10. Along with a new intuitive workspace, what is a new feature that can be found in Approvals?
A) Permissions for emails built with Content Builder
B) Approvals of content or offerings based on subscriber behavior
C) Two workflow processes, including the Standard and Two-Step Approval processes
D) Approvals of A/B subject lines and preheaders from the email properties page