Salesforce Marketing Cloud supports file sizes up to..?
- 1. 200KB
- 2. 500KB
- 3. 20KB
- 4. 100KB
What is a fire event?
- 1. Activity to signal that new lists were added to an event data source in Automation Studio.
- 2. Activity to signal that new lists were added to an event data source in Journey Builder.
- 3. Activity to signal that new contacts were added to an event data source in Automation Studio.
- 4. Activity to signal that new contacts were added to an event data source in Journey Builder.
What is true about subscriber keys? (Select 3)
- 1. Can contain email address
- 2. Not same as the primary key
- 3. It is unique
- 4. Doesn’t have to be unique
- 5. Matches the primary key
- 6. Musn’t contain special characters (including email addresses)
What is a group definition?
- 1. A group named in line with the common subscriber attribute
- 2. A group marked as key
- 3. A group with a description attached
- 4. A group
A marketer is told to design an email that will look good on a mobile device, what could they use to achieve this?
- 1. Mobile receptive templates
- 2. Mobile adaptive templates
- 3. Mobile reactive templates
- 4. Mobile responsive templates
What does AIM stand for?
- 1. Automated interaction management
- 2. Automated information management
- 3. Audience interaction management
- 4. Audience initiated management
If a subscriber unsubscribes at the global level, what will happen? (Select 2)
- 1. Be unsubscribed from Marketing Cloud customer communication being sent from companies in the same industry only.
- 2. Be unsubscribed from the list associated with the campaign
- 3. Be unsubscribed from all Marketing Cloud customer communication, recorded on a special database.
- 4. Be unsubscribed from all lists in the Marketing Cloud account
After mailing an email, how many days must your unsubscribe link be valid for?
- 1. 7 days
- 2. 1 day
- 3. The length of the campaign
- 4. 30 Days
What is best practice for mobile-responsive email design? (Select 2)
- 1. Extra large, brightly coloured text
- 2. Arranged into one column
- 3. Top-down hierarchy that puts the most important information at the top
- 4. Top-down hierarchy that spaces out important information
What elements can you run an A/B test on? (Select 3)
- 1. Spam triggers
- 2. Email body
- 3. Subject line
- 4. Time of day
- 5. Image resolution
You want to create a data extension that has very similar schema to one you have. What do you do?
- 1. Create using filters
- 2. Create from template
- 3. Create new
- 4. Create from existing
Which statement is true?
- 1. Newly added/modified subscribers are not automatically added to groups
- 2. Newly added/modified subscribers are automatically added to groups
- 3. Newly added/modified subscribers are not automatically added to lists
- 4. Newly added/modified subscribers are not automatically added to items
Which are features of Automation Studio?
- 1. Data clip
- 2. Wait
- 3. Data extract
- 4. Send push
- 5. Re-group
How does a user get access to a particular business unit?
- 1. Via the business unit group
- 2. Via roles and permissions
- 3. Via one common Exacttarget account
- 4. Via sharing rules
What is the main coding behind responsive email design?
- 1. CSS3 @media queries
- 2. HTML
- 3. SQL query
- 4. Responsive FTAF
When an email template is changed, what email would inherit the name template? (Select 2)
- 1. All new email sends in an active campaign
- 2. All previous email sends in an active campaign
- 3. All previous email sends
- 4. All new email sends
How can you segment a data extension? (Select 3)
- 1. Data filters
- 2. Query activity
- 3. Random group
- 4. Random filters
- 5. Filtered group
- 6. Data extensions themselves.
What profile attributes are included as default?
- 1. Email only
- 2. Last name, email, user defined
- 3. Full name, email, mailing address
- 4. Full name, email, user defined
What is included in best practice for email deliverability? (Select 2)
- 1. Add your organisation name into the subject line
- 2. Put non-responding addresses onto a re-engagement campaign
- 3. Use Exacttarget sender authentication package
- 4. Use words/phrases such as FW: and Offer to get their attention
What does the ‘Email Validate” function do? (Select 2)
- 1. Checks for presence of send/delivery profiles
- 2. Checks for spams triggers in your email
- 3. Checks syntax in personalisation strings
- 4. Checks for presence of physical mailing address