A retail brand is running a campaign for new customers that open a loyalty account.
The first email is sent straight after the account is set up.
The second email is sent 1 day after the account has been set up to prompt the user to make a purchase.
The third email is sent 10 days after account was opened, or 8 days if the customer hasn’t made a purchase related to the account yet.
Data kept in two separate data extensions
The brand’s marketing team want to send campaign from the data extension.
- 1. Create a filter and a data extension key, an interaction and a triggered send.
- 2. Create a measure and a data filter, a filter activity then use a triggered send.
- 3. Create a filter and a data extension key, an interaction and a user-initiated send.
- 4. Create a measure and a data filter, a filter activity then use a guided send.
How can a subscriber unsubscribe from one mailing list in the easiest way? (Select 2)
- 1. By contacting Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 2. By replying to the email saying ‘unsubscribe’
- 3. By changing their preference attributes in the Profile Centre
- 4. By deleting the email, Marketing Cloud will detect this and change the subscriber status to ‘unsubscribed’ at the list-level
An email send definition is comprised of.. (Select 3)
- 1. Description of campaign
- 2. Delivery profile
- 3. Audience information
- 4. List filters
- 5. Sender profile
Which of these does not comply with the CAN-SPAM act?
- 1. Launch dictionary attacks
- 2. Launch rail attacks
- 3. Launch relay attacks
- 4. Launch rerouting attacks
What is a “measure” in the Marketing Cloud?
- 1. A unit of time in an A/B test
- 2. A unit of subscriber behaviour
- 3. A send success metric (ie. sent vs bounced)
- 4. The click-through rate of an email
You have subscriber attributes that are monetary amounts, eg £3.99. Where can you store this attribute information?
- 1. Data extensions
- 2. List
- 3. List and Data extensions
- 4. Groups
According to CAN-SPAM, all emails must..(Select 2)
- 1. Identify as an advert, unless subscriber has opted in
- 2. Provide an easy way to access the Profile Centre
- 3. Include the company website URL
- 4. State in the footer how they opted in
Without using any connectors/integrations, how can a good email design be measured? (Select 2)
- 1. Conversions
- 2. Customer survey
- 3. Number of sales opportunities created
- 4. Click-through rate
What are strategies companies can adopt to avoid getting blacklisted?
- 1. Sending emails with appealing promotions
- 2. Using double-opt in
- 3. Using bright colours on their header image
- 4. Purchasing good quality data from a reliable source
Unused data extensions are deleted after:
- 1. 1 year
- 2. 6 months
- 3. 1 month
- 4. 6 years
Content areas in an email can contain..(Select 2)
- 1. Microsites
- 2. Social forward
- 3. A/B testing
- 4. Dynamic content
What type of test recipients can you send to during A/B tests? (Select 2)
- 1. Groups
- 2. Sendable data extensions
- 3. Suppression lists
- 4. Publication lists
In order to use Data Extension Import Wizard, what must you have enabled in your account?
- 1. Enhanced FTP
- 2. Amplified FTP
- 3. Enchanted FPT
- 4. Enhanced FTAF
Data filters differ from Groups because..(Select 2)
- 1. They can’t be applied to lists
- 2. They can contain and/or statements
- 3. They can be applied to data extensions
- 4. They are limited to 100 per account
A business unit in reference to Marketing Cloud is.. (Select 2)
- 1. A standard subscriber attribute field
- 2. A type of subscriber grouping
- 3. A way to manage branding assets in Brand Builder
- 4. An admin structure that controls access and sharing for users
What do you have to configure whilst setting up an A/B test? (Select 2)
- 1. Test recipients
- 2. Test type
- 3. Link tooltip
- 4. Send error logs
You would like to select subscribers from a source data extension in a non-biased way to populate a new data extension. What type of data extension would you use?
- 1. Non-biased data extension
- 2. Standard data extension (with additional configuration)
- 3. Random data extension
- 4. Filtered data extension
What should the marketing associate do to make the opening email campaign as effective as possible? (Select 2)
- 1. Personalisation strings
- 2. Use images for hero graphics
- 3. Keep subject line between 50-100 characters
- 4. No more than 200 words of text
A fire event is an activity to signal that new contacts were added to an event data source in…
- 1. Content Canvas
- 2. Journey Builder
- 3. Automation studio
- 4. Data extension
How do you refresh a segment automatically?
- 1. Automated refresh workflow
- 2. Triggered group refresh
- 3. Group refresh interaction
- 4. Group refresh activity